"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, magic and power in it." ~Goethe

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bangalore and Mumbai India


I just wrapped up a trip to Bangalore and Mumbai India after coming from the Middle East. It is such a new and exciting place to travel to, besides my stomach pains, since the company is starting brand spanking new there! I was able to go there and meet with our team to kick start our marketing and sales programs there. I know I will be going there many more times over the next several years to really get the program and business going! We were also able to hold our first car club clinic while I was there. We did not have the fancy tents, banners and other branding, but we had the basics, car guys and our products so the clinic still went well!