"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, magic and power in it." ~Goethe

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Too Busy!


Well, I am officially bad at updating blogs! I guess its a good thing overall since I have an active lifestyle and if I was always on the web with a blog I would have no time for sales! haha I have been doing great over the past year. I have been traveling as always for work and working at my new responsibilities which are for southeast Asia and Middle East Sales. I have found a great group of friends in Hong Kong through my local church here in the Central area of Hong Kong. I spent the Christmas 08 holidays in Boston, MA with my family and Chicago was the place for New Years with my friends from Valpo there. When I returned to Hong Kong, there was Chinese New Years and I spent that holiday in Cebu Phillipines. It is a great vacation spot with amazing seafood and exotic views! The best way to see what I REALLY have been up to is to check out my viral marketing work on YouTube under username, Meguiarsasia at: http://www.youtube.com/user/meguiarsasia. Hope to get back on my blog to update it SOON!